BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SO..

So! this blog is mainly going to be poems that i have written. They aren't really good, but they help me express myself in different times. and then at random times you will get a run down of something random. like what i did today or something big that happend or that is going to happen. :)
also. i really have no idea why i named this blog what i did. it has no purpose. well at the time it kinda reminded me of something i once wrote but anyway. well i hope you ....)...in other words me( lol enjoy this

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

heather dear, i love you presh.
i will be looking foward to reading your stuff. :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you wrote poetry! I am looking forward to the honor of reading your eloquent words.

Painted Rain said...

haha thanks. its really not good though. and it might get sad or sappy so haha have fun
but yes i write a LOT like maybe 2 or 3 a day.