BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Permanently There

I love you with Passion, so very deep
You despised me and gave nothing to keep
I held onto my hope, and was very persistent
Eventually you became like an infant
Your thoughts weren't clear and everything you said to me was almost in a different language.
I know we were falling off the edge
So i tried to calm down and remember you different The memories of you I want to forget.
but i walk down my street and your there.
i tun on the TV, and your there
i read a book , your there
i try to focus but your all i think about
i listen to a song or band , your there
i eat or drink, your there
i think and sleep and breathe!! YOUR THERE!
leave me alone.
You are permanently engraved in my mind. Its no on purpose. I don't want you there. I have no feelings in my entire body for you what so ever. You have left me physically so leave me mentally.
please.

0 comments: